Diddy is accused of employing the use of many sex workers during his relationship with Cassie for the rap mogul’s alleged freak off sessions.

During the opening week of Diddy’s sex trafficking trial, the identities of the various sex workers were revealed including a man named Ash Armand, who previously appeared in the TV show, Gigolos.

Cassie confirmed through her testimony that Armand was hired through the Cowboys 4 Angels escort agency to participate in the freak offs.

In 2020, Armand was arrested for beating to death a woman named Herleen Dulai in Las Vegas.

The escort pleaded guilty to voluntary manslaughter and was sentenced to between eight and 20 years in prison.

Armand claimed that the incident happened after he “blacked out” from drug use.


During his sentencing hearing, Armand said: “I have never hit a woman in my life, and I certainly never wanted to hurt Herleen.”

Last year, Armand acknowledged that he had partied with Cassie and Diddy but was vague about participating in freak offs.

He said to Rolling Stone: “I’ve always been super respectful towards my clients. It just all becomes tricky once the privacy is violated. Nobody will feel comfortable using the nature of the business.”

50 Cent also caught wind of the situation and headed to his battleground of Instagram to comment on the incident.

Alongside a screenshot of a news story about Armand’s conviction, 50 wrote: “This shit is a movie one of the sex workers caught a body.”

50 also posted pictures of the other men said to have participated in freak offs with Diddy and Cassie with him commenting: “Where the fuck are the women.”

It is not known if Armand will be called to testify at Diddy’s sex trafficking trial.

So far, the trial has featured evidence from just one sex worker, a man named Daniel Philip.

Philip’s testimony saw him claim that Cassie once asked him to urinate in her mouth while Diddy watched during a freak off.

Philip also described how the freak offs could last between one and ten hours and that he would be paid thousands of dollars for his time.

Havoc recently sat down with Complex to reflect on his contributions to Kanye West’s landmark 2016 album The Life Of Pablo, which celebrates its tenth anniversary today, Friday, February 14. During the interview, he revisited his involvement in “Famous” featuring Rihanna and “Real Friends” with Ty Dolla $ign. In the middle of the discussion, however, the Mobb Deep icon also hinted that Ye could currently be putting together a joint album with Travis Scott.

Kanye reached out to Havoc for assistance with TLOP, and while they were in California, they revisited several older beats Havoc had previously sent over before zeroing in on “Famous.” The producer and rapper admitted he would not have approached the record the same way West did, but said the creative direction ended up inspiring him in his own work. He also applauded the Yeezy mogul for the way he pulled everything together. “He’s very selective,” he explained to the outlet. “When I was there, even though he had already chosen what was going to make the album, he still had me working on other records because you never know with him, he might come back to it five years later. Recently, I worked on something. I do not want to speak too much on it in case it never drops. But I will say, I think he is putting together a project with Travis Scott, and a few of my records have been selected so far.”

Kanye West & Travis Scott Collabs

Travis Scott has long been viewed as one of Kanye’s protégés, so the possibility of a full collaboration does not seem far fetched, even if plenty of fans remain skeptical. Hearing it from Havoc gives some supporters hope, though he made it clear that nothing is guaranteed and that people should not jump to conclusions. It is also possible that listeners are reading too much into his remarks.

The dynamic between Kanye West and Travis Scott appears to be in a better place now compared to the tension Ye seemed to express toward him earlier in 2025. Travis recently brought Kanye out during a show in Japan, signaling that any past issues may have been resolved.

The two have already built an extensive catalog together, including “Piss On Your Grave,” “Watch,” “Wash Us In The Blood,” “PABLO,” “Praise God,” and “Championships,” among others.

At the moment, both artists are focusing on their own separate releases rather than officially announcing a joint effort. Kanye West is preparing to drop his upcoming album BULLY in the coming weeks, while Travis Scott has been previewing fresh material of his own.

 
CONTINUE READING