Megan Thee Stallion has another collaboration with BTS on the way, though they’re all being coy about the details at the moment.

The Houston rapper first collaborated with the K-pop group in 2021 on the remix to their chart-topping single, “Butter.” In a post to X on Friday (August 30), the group confirmed that something else will be released in the near future.

Meg hinted at the collab first on the day prior, simply posting her signature horse emoji along with a purple heart emoji, which is often used to represent the boyband. The next day, group quote-tweeted her and added, “Coming Soon!”

 

Megan Thee Stallion has been a fan of BTS for some time, and even recalled her excitement about their first collab in a 2022 interview.

“I love BTS, and I was telling my manager, ‘I really want to do a song with BTS, I don’t know what I can do or what we’re going to do,’” she told Entertainment Tonight. “Around that the same time, they wound up reaching out to me and asking me to do the ‘Butter’ remix. So, I was like, ‘Oh my God.’”

In addition to supporting Korean groups, Meg is also a major fan of Japanese culture. She recently collaborated with Tokyo rapper Yuki Chiba on her viral smash “Mamushi” and dropped a video for it earlier this month.

In the raunchy visual, a man enters a traditional Japanese ryokan, and hands the host a card which features a snake on one side and the word “Mamushi” on the other.

Meg and a number of Japanese women, along with their services, are then presented to the guest, before the clip goes on to showcase the offerings of the ryokan, like a number of hot tubs, baths and more.

The “HISS” diva jetted off to Japan to shoot the video after a massive London show.

 

Meg took to Instagram late last month to share a montage from her O2 Arena show during her Hot Girl Summer Tour, and teased her next stop.

At the show, she was joined by Japanese artist Yuki Chiba, and they performed “Mamushi” for the very first time.

She captioned the post: “London was a movie [five star emojis] We just landed in Japan for thee MAMUSHI VIDEO [three hand clap emojis] Then DC hotties I’m coming to youuuu [four fire emojis].”

Not for the first time, Moby is speaking out against Donald Trump’s administration with clear frustration.

“The U.S. is collapsing under a deeply corrupt and shockingly ineffective administration,” the longtime electronic musician shared on social media. “These are unbelievably dark times.”

Moby went deeper into his thoughts through a video message, where he explained that people outside the United States keep asking Americans what is actually happening in the country.

“So many of my friends outside the United States keep asking me, ‘what the hell is happening over there?’ And honestly, we don’t even know,” he said. “The country is being controlled by one of the most corrupt, dangerous and incompetent administrations imaginable. Nobody fully understands what’s happening right now. These are very dark times in America.”

Moby joins a growing list of artists publicly criticizing Trump and MAGA politics, including Bruce Springsteen, Jack White, Eminem and Billie Eilish.

Earlier this year, Moby uploaded another statement to social media where he addressed how people should respond following the killing of Alex Pretti by ICE agents in Minneapolis. “The real question isn’t whether people should feel horrified or outraged by what’s happening in the United States,” Moby explained in the Jan. 26 clip. “The question is what are we actually going to do about it?”

The musician and activist also encouraged people to protest, saying demonstrations are a constitutional right and something he believes Trump’s administration is attempting to weaken.

In the end, he urged people to vote regularly, “not only during the upcoming midterms, even though those matter, but also in every special election throughout the year.” He also encouraged supporters to “stop giving money to the scumbag corporations backing Trump and ICE. We all know who they are. Boycott them.”

His newest remarks arrive as the U.S. Justice Department unveils a nearly $1.8 billion compensation fund for Trump allies who claim they were unfairly investigated. At the same time, the Strait of Hormuz remains shut down following military action launched by the U.S. and Israel against Iran in late February without approval from Congress, leading to rising gas prices across the globe.

Throughout his independent music career, Moby has earned 10 entries on the Billboard 200 along with two songs on the Billboard Hot 100 and an enormous catalog of sync placements. Overseas, particularly in the United Kingdom, he is viewed as one of the defining artists of his era. He scored two No. 1 albums there with Play from 1999 and 18 from 2002, alongside 18 top 40 singles and two nominations for Best International Male at the BRIT Awards.

Check out Moby’s newest social media post below.

 

 

CONTINUE READING