In a surprising turn of events, Drake's much-anticipated feature on Bfb Da Packman's upcoming album, "Forget Me Not," has been unexpectedly removed. The news was revealed by Complex in a post on X (formerly known as Twitter) on Thursday (March 28), leaving fans disappointed and curious about the reasons behind the decision. "Drake will NOT be on Bfb Da Packman's album tonight," Complex's post announced. "His feature on 'OLYMPIC SH*T TALKIN' has been seemingly removed. The song is already released in some regions without his verse." The revelation has sparked speculation among fans. With many wondering why Drake's verse was removed from the song "Olympic Shit Talkin'." While the exact reasons for the decision remain unclear, the news comes as a disappointment to those who were eagerly anticipating the collaboration between the two artists.
Fans have come up with their own theories on why it may have been removed. "Bro is shook," one person said. "Could just be added on later or he cut it so that next drop is a diss," another joked. "It’s just a normal verse and Drake knows his next release has to be an address to this beef situation," another said. Meanwhile, others speculate it had something to do with Drake putting it on pause because of the Kendrick diss situation. "He probably knows ni**as don’t wanna hear nothing but the diss and removed it because it wasn’t that," said someone else.
Drake's involvement in Bfb Da Packman's album had generated significant buzz within the hip-hop community. Moreover, there were many looking forward to hearing how the two artists would complement each other's styles. However, fans will have to wait to see if the song will be released with a different artist. Or if it will be included on the album at all. Despite the setback, Bfb Da Packman's "Forget Me Not" album is still highly anticipated, with fans eager to hear the rapper's latest musical offering.
However, with or without Drake's feature, the album is sure to showcase Bfb Da Packman's unique talent. Moreover, he has an innovative approach to hip-hop. As fans await further updates on the situation, they can rest assured that Forget Me Not will still deliver the quality music that Bfb Da Packman is known for. Stay tuned for more information on the album's release and any developments regarding Drake's involvement. Are you tuning in? What do you think is the reason Drake's feature is no longer on the project?
Not for the first time, Moby is speaking out against Donald Trump’s administration with clear frustration.
“The U.S. is collapsing under a deeply corrupt and shockingly ineffective administration,” the longtime electronic musician shared on social media. “These are unbelievably dark times.”
Moby went deeper into his thoughts through a video message, where he explained that people outside the United States keep asking Americans what is actually happening in the country.
“So many of my friends outside the United States keep asking me, ‘what the hell is happening over there?’ And honestly, we don’t even know,” he said. “The country is being controlled by one of the most corrupt, dangerous and incompetent administrations imaginable. Nobody fully understands what’s happening right now. These are very dark times in America.”
Moby joins a growing list of artists publicly criticizing Trump and MAGA politics, including Bruce Springsteen, Jack White, Eminem and Billie Eilish.
Earlier this year, Moby uploaded another statement to social media where he addressed how people should respond following the killing of Alex Pretti by ICE agents in Minneapolis. “The real question isn’t whether people should feel horrified or outraged by what’s happening in the United States,” Moby explained in the Jan. 26 clip. “The question is what are we actually going to do about it?”
The musician and activist also encouraged people to protest, saying demonstrations are a constitutional right and something he believes Trump’s administration is attempting to weaken.
In the end, he urged people to vote regularly, “not only during the upcoming midterms, even though those matter, but also in every special election throughout the year.” He also encouraged supporters to “stop giving money to the scumbag corporations backing Trump and ICE. We all know who they are. Boycott them.”
His newest remarks arrive as the U.S. Justice Department unveils a nearly $1.8 billion compensation fund for Trump allies who claim they were unfairly investigated. At the same time, the Strait of Hormuz remains shut down following military action launched by the U.S. and Israel against Iran in late February without approval from Congress, leading to rising gas prices across the globe.
Throughout his independent music career, Moby has earned 10 entries on the Billboard 200 along with two songs on the Billboard Hot 100 and an enormous catalog of sync placements. Overseas, particularly in the United Kingdom, he is viewed as one of the defining artists of his era. He scored two No. 1 albums there with Play from 1999 and 18 from 2002, alongside 18 top 40 singles and two nominations for Best International Male at the BRIT Awards.
Check out Moby’s newest social media post below.